Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

What I have learnt from my preliminary through to the process of making "Watched" is how to achieve different perspectives of emotions and reactions through camera angles and shots. This helped to really draw in the audience and help them to engage and interact the viewers. From my research, I have learnt that thriller genre target audiences like to feel the emotions of the characters within the production whereas in my preliminary task, I don't think we achieved this response successfully. Another main skill I learnt in creating 'watched' was the processes and camera angles and music we had to carefully think about in order to achieve a successful thriller film that would get the responses we wanted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question 5

Question 3